Sunday, November 4, 2018

DESPERATELY seeking SEO tips for SAAS (b2b software)!

Hello all! Thank you for any tips/resources anyone can help with, as this is a big stress in my business currently.

I am a one-man team, own an employee intranet software and have sold over $100K in subscriptions in person, I truly believe the software improves workplaces and lives, however I just can not get my landing pages to rank high on google and am missing out on helping huge markets.

Some of the tips I've found on high rankings are great, but none seem to be valid to SAAS B2B sites, can anyone tell me if I'm missing something? I am trying to figure out where my priorities should be with such a small team.

1) Design,on-page SEO, an accessible URL, optimized content, etc- Good - this is stuff I can control. Ensure my keywords are in the page, fast page load time, mobile friendliness, etc. But the top 10 competitors are all doing this, so benefits are relatively limited.

2) Backlinks and blog/content: This seems to be the difficult part - I'm not sure if I am wasting my time with blogging about "top 5 benefits of an intranet" because who the heck is going to back-link to this? I still don't understand the point of blogging - is it about making each individual blog post rank high and drive people into the site on this individual blog post?

Am I missing something?

submitted by /u/treyt42
[link] [comments]

from Search Engine Optimization: The Latest SEO News https://www.reddit.com/r/SEO/comments/9u5gif/desperately_seeking_seo_tips_for_saas_b2b_software/>

No comments:

Post a Comment