Sunday, November 4, 2018

DESPERATELY seeking SEO tips for SAAS (b2b software)!

Hello all! Thank you for any tips/resources anyone can help with, as this is a big stress in my business currently.

​

I am a one-man team, own an employee intranet software and have sold over $100K in subscriptions in person, I truly believe the software improves workplaces and lives, however I just can not get my landing pages to rank high on google and am missing out on helping huge markets.

​

Some of the tips I've found on high rankings are great, but none seem to be valid to SAAS B2B sites, can anyone tell me if I'm missing something? I am trying to figure out where my priorities should be with such a small team.

1) Design,on-page SEO, an accessible URL, optimized content, etc- Good - this is stuff I can control. Ensure my keywords are in the page, fast page load time, mobile friendliness, etc. But the top 10 competitors are all doing this, so benefits are relatively limited.

​

2) Backlinks and blog/content: This seems to be the difficult part - I'm not sure if I am wasting my time with blogging about "top 5 benefits of an intranet" because who the heck is going to back-link to this? I still don't understand the point of blogging - is it about making each individual blog post rank high and drive people into the site on this individual blog post?

​

Am I missing something?

submitted by /u/treyt42
[link] [comments]

from Search Engine Optimization: The Latest SEO News https://www.reddit.com/r/SEO/comments/9u5gif/desperately_seeking_seo_tips_for_saas_b2b_software/>

No comments:

Post a Comment