Saturday, November 3, 2018

My SEO Dilemma for ranking in different geo locations

Hey guys, first post here and I'm also relatively new to SEO. Just learned most of the basics while building a website for my local business.

BASICALLY, I have a physical location in one city (population of around 500k), but I also run a mobile service of my business which serves the next city 10-15 minutes over with a population of 1.8 million.

I'm ranked #1 for "service small city" and nowhere to be seen for "service big city". Granted, I haven't done that much SEO work so far, but I'd just love to get some advice/opinions/tips on steps I should take to be able to rank in both of them effectively before I go all in.

submitted by /u/alanalan123
[link] [comments]

from Search Engine Optimization: The Latest SEO News https://www.reddit.com/r/SEO/comments/9tw0m1/my_seo_dilemma_for_ranking_in_different_geo/>

No comments:

Post a Comment