Friday, November 2, 2018

Should I Switch From Non-WWW to WWW? All Ranked Competitors Are on WWW.

I figured most people would say it doesn't matter as long as I stick to one, but when I try to search a few keywords I'm trying to rank for, almost 95% of the ranked results are on WWW. Which makes me struggle to decide to stick with non-www or switching to www.

Pros of switching to WWW:

- Maybe it's preferred for the keywords I'm competing?

- I could use Railgun /w Cloudflare that might give a slight improve for page speed

- Heard that it was technically better for large sites.

Cons:

- Minimal loss on link juice from existing backlinks

- Does give that "clean" look to url

Is there anything I missed out? Is it worth making the switch?

submitted by /u/LifeIsHardButEasy
[link] [comments]

from Search Engine Optimization: The Latest SEO News https://www.reddit.com/r/SEO/comments/9thx4x/should_i_switch_from_nonwww_to_www_all_ranked/>

No comments:

Post a Comment