Thursday, May 30, 2019

How do sites get 10,000, 30,000, 200,000 organic keywords?

I'm running a new site for a SaaS product that launched 6 months ago, so far SEMRush says we have around 600 organic keywords. We publish 3 blog articles a week of at least 600 words, and also created a 250-page "Encyclopedia" for our space. We're also ranking top-10 for about 20 keywords on Google. We've optimized our site with Yoast for our target keyword list, and also picked up quite a few more from words and phrases in our blog postings. Also lots of good backlinks, over 100,000

​

Our competitors, however, who have been around longer all crush our organic traffic scores and they all have a minimum of 10k organic keywords. I'm also seeing numbers upwards of 200,000 keywords for some of the larger ones. How do they get those counts so high?

​

What else should I be doing to grow the org. keyword base? Or is it just a function of time in existence?

submitted by /u/NotSure2505
[link] [comments]

from Search Engine Optimization: The Latest SEO News https://www.reddit.com/r/SEO/comments/buvrfi/how_do_sites_get_10000_30000_200000_organic/>

No comments:

Post a Comment