Monday, November 5, 2018

Seeking SEO advices for landing pages and paid ads

Hi. I've been contracted by a local furniture manufacturer to optimise their website and check&update their google&fb ad campaigns.

It's been over a year and the situation hasn't changed. Not for the better, not for the worst.

It's kinda hard for me because they are not very communicative. Their website is built as a e-commerce website but all they really need is a catalog based website (just to show pictures of their collections, all sales are made in showroom). They already had the website recently done when I came in, so not much I can do there beside edit the descriptions and keywords.

They build expensive, luxurious furniture so I can't target everyone interested in furniture, that I understand. All the data I can get regarding the general client is from google analytics. But that doesn't narrow my target audience. I've told them numerous times to collect client data when they show interest or make a purchase (at least the email for newsletters) but I never receive any data.

Any tips for this?

Also, I started working on landing pages for different categories (kitchens, hotel & restaurant furniture, living room, bedroom, etc) and put keywords only for those categories in them. Those landing pages contains the telephone number and a link to the main website page for store locations. Then there are 4 products displayed (the ones that have prettier photos) and links to the main website for those products, and also a button "See all kitchens/bedrooms/etc". All buttons have triggers for google analytics events so I know what products to switch if users don't show interest in them. Those landing pages have 90+ scores in google chrome audit and they work on every device and browser.

How much time do I need to wait to see some results on google search results ranking (this is my primary goal with those landing pages)?

Should I create ad campaigns for each of those landing pages? Is it a good idea to ditch the campaign for the whole website and focus only on campaigns for landing pages?

submitted by /u/capraruioan
[link] [comments]

from Search Engine Optimization: The Latest SEO News https://www.reddit.com/r/SEO/comments/9uc14a/seeking_seo_advices_for_landing_pages_and_paid_ads/>

No comments:

Post a Comment