Monday, November 5, 2018

Advice for getting SSL certificate

I'm working with a client who does not have an SSL certificate for their website. I'm new to dealing with SSL certificates. Platforms I've used to create websites have typically come with SSLs.

Any advice on next steps? They're using IM Creator XPRS as their sitebuilding platform. I believe the domain name was purchased through GoDaddy.

How do I go about getting an SSL for them or guiding them through the process? Getting a cost estimate?

I looked at LetsEncrypt but I can't tell if it will work with their host. Any advice is helpful. Thanks you!

submitted by /u/Newanda
[link] [comments]

from Search Engine Optimization: The Latest SEO News https://www.reddit.com/r/SEO/comments/9ufo9w/advice_for_getting_ssl_certificate/>

No comments:

Post a Comment