Friday, November 2, 2018

Hey Folks, what exactly is an SEO Audit? I am confused.

Sometimes I read an SEO Audit can't cost less then 500$, sometimes I read an SEO Audit for 500$ is garbage, then I read an SEO Audit should contain certain things, otherwise its not an Audit, so I am pretty confused.

I once paid like 500$ for an SEO Audit from a Freelancer and this guy gave me a list with some things I should change on my website. I gave this list to my developer and after approx. 3 months, I ranked number one with my service. I even outranked some companies that were in the serps since a few years.

That is why I am so confused, when reading things like "an audit should cost more then 500$ otherwise it is not an audit"

Do you guys could help me to understand the different SEO Service packages? Maybe there is something else I should look for in the future.

Thanks!

submitted by /u/amifrisken
[link] [comments]

from Search Engine Optimization: The Latest SEO News https://www.reddit.com/r/SEO/comments/9tm0ex/hey_folks_what_exactly_is_an_seo_audit_i_am/>

No comments:

Post a Comment