Sunday, November 4, 2018

Is Squarespace really bad for SEO? Also who do you recommend for hosting?

I want to rebuild my corporate website on SS for ease of use and functionality. Our SEO is already in the tank due to the web company that hasn’t been running it properly at all. I’ve made SS sites before but they were for personal creative projects. For this I need maximum engagement. I like the aesthetics of SS, the fact that I can build it not knowing code etc. I don’t want to hire a web company on a monthly basis and want to run the site myself. If you think SS is a bad move, what else would you recommend?

submitted by /u/Iliauna
[link] [comments]

from Search Engine Optimization: The Latest SEO News https://www.reddit.com/r/SEO/comments/9u4jy4/is_squarespace_really_bad_for_seo_also_who_do_you/>

No comments:

Post a Comment