Friday, November 2, 2018

Problem with index/search result

Hi, so on my website I write gaming guides and I have these “related posts” modules on the bottom of all my posts.

I’ve published a few posts that have “fire dragon dungeon” 1-2 times inside the content (1000-2000 word posts) and on top of that google finds “fire dragon dungeon guide” in the related posts section.

Yesterday I’ve written a “Fire dragon dungeon guide” post which yoast marks as green SEO (means good) and I’ve focused on the fire dragon dungeon keyword a lot. I crawled the post with google webmaster tools and chosen to index it, but this post doesn’t appear in search results — google pops up with the previous non related fire dragon dungeon posts as the correct search result... why does this happen and how can I fix this?

tl:dr Search google for “maplestory 2 fire dragon dungeon guide” you’ll end up finding my “maplestory 2 heavy gunner/runeblade build guide” even though my “maplestory 2 fire dragon dungeon guide” is a 1000+ word post which I want to rank for that search and the heavy gunner/runeblade posts only mention fire dragon maybe once or twice.

submitted by /u/ImBoB99
[link] [comments]

from Search Engine Optimization: The Latest SEO News https://www.reddit.com/r/SEO/comments/9tm9bb/problem_with_indexsearch_result/>

No comments:

Post a Comment