Monday, November 5, 2018

When choosing a brand name how many unrelated results are too many for it to be effective?

I'm trying to choose a brand name and it already has 150k unrelated google results. The word is an old word that isn't used any more with the results being mostly spelling errors or history papers quoting older usages of the word, dictionaries, or non english results. If my market research suggests that the name is very memorable and people are interested on it should I not use it just due to SEO concerns? If I search it with my industry I find no significant results.

submitted by /u/reuiwdfvcdedxc
[link] [comments]

from Search Engine Optimization: The Latest SEO News https://www.reddit.com/r/SEO/comments/9ufy0q/when_choosing_a_brand_name_how_many_unrelated/>

No comments:

Post a Comment