Monday, November 5, 2018

What's a good blogging platform for SEO?

Hey guys, new to this subreddit here. So I have a website that I'm starting a blog page on, which I will write posts and promote on social media. What would be a good blogging platform for SEO purposes? I thought about Wordpress.org since it's so ubiquitous and should be SEO-friendly. But I also heard that it's run on PHP (which is really old) and might have some speed and security issues. Also if I were to use a page-builder like Elementor I might also get a lot of unnecessary markup. Let me know what you guys think. Thanks in advance!

submitted by /u/KingTutRises
[link] [comments]

from Search Engine Optimization: The Latest SEO News https://www.reddit.com/r/SEO/comments/9ui0ak/whats_a_good_blogging_platform_for_seo/>

No comments:

Post a Comment