Thursday, February 28, 2019

11k of 37k pages on our site "Crawled - currently not indexed" in Google Search Console

Howdy. I've been researching for over an hour why such a large number of our pages haven't been indexed and haven't found anything definitive so I'm looking for some expert insight.

​

For some background: This an ecommerce site and we launched a large number of products (about 4k) on the site about 20 days ago, so that is likely a portion of what is unindexed. I've looked for issues with duplicate content, page titles, and canonical tags without much semblance of a pattern to those 11k pages. There is very little competition for our products in search so I'm surprised they are in limbo.

​

From my research thus far the consensus seems to be that there is not much I can do except wait until Google decides to add them to their index.

​

From your experience are there other things I should investigate or just wait it out?

submitted by /u/langstn
[link] [comments]

from Search Engine Optimization: The Latest SEO News https://www.reddit.com/r/SEO/comments/avvwnr/11k_of_37k_pages_on_our_site_crawled_currently/>

No comments:

Post a Comment