Wednesday, November 28, 2018

Affiliate disclaimer in the foot being flagged as duplicate content

I am fairly new to webdesign, seo, and the who thing. I am trying out affiliate marketing and I was trying to optimize the site for SEO. Anyway, I tested some articles out on copyscape.com to test for duplicate content and see if anything came up. I have the amazon affiliate disclaimer in my footer that shows up on every page and it comes up as duplicate content. I was thinking maybe this was normal so I went to other sites that had the disclaimer in the footer but they aren't getting flagged.

Am I missing something?

submitted by /u/Dan0785
[link] [comments]

from Search Engine Optimization: The Latest SEO News https://www.reddit.com/r/SEO/comments/a1eeb9/affiliate_disclaimer_in_the_foot_being_flagged_as/>

No comments:

Post a Comment