Tuesday, November 27, 2018

An unverified GMB knowledge panel is showing up for our business instead of the main verified one??

I think I know the reason but I want to hear what the community says.

There are technically three different businesses operating out of the same address. All three have different names, yet share the same address, phone number, and domain name ( yet link to different web pages).

I assume Google believes this is spam, because well it looks pretty spammy.

The thing is, the other two verified GMB businesses show up in the knowledge panel, whereas the main business ( and main website where the other two businesses have pages ) does not show up?

Can I simply differentiate the businesses with unique phone numbers to resolve this?

submitted by /u/crushplanets
[link] [comments]

from Search Engine Optimization: The Latest SEO News https://www.reddit.com/r/SEO/comments/a0xxql/an_unverified_gmb_knowledge_panel_is_showing_up/>

No comments:

Post a Comment