Thursday, November 29, 2018

HELP RANKING GMB IN TOP 3 PACK

Hey guys,

Been doing seo for over a year now & ofcourse still learning.

So I've gotten to a point where I'm able to push& rank sites on first page.

But I still haven't cracked ranking the local map listing in the top 3 pack.

I have built consistent citations & slightlymore than the average number in the market, added 3-4 images per category, filled out the entire GMB details & categories. As well as consistently getting reviews over time.

Am I missing something else that others are doing to get their local map listing in the top 3?

Would really appreciate the help, thanks

submitted by /u/rebelsarsenal
[link] [comments]

from Search Engine Optimization: The Latest SEO News https://www.reddit.com/r/SEO/comments/a1g4mi/help_ranking_gmb_in_top_3_pack/>

No comments:

Post a Comment