Wednesday, November 28, 2018

Worth the shot?

I've been thinking about starting a dropshipping site that offers organic products only. I'm lacking a bit of confidence since my Shopify store didn't do anything for me. I'm thinking about trying Wix as an e-commerce platform since they have SEO in their plans,but I don't think that it will be enough for me to get traffic. I also don't have the budget to hire an SEO company and even if I did; sales aren't guaranteed.

There's a lot of niche products that falls under organic products, so I do think that the clients are there. Do I work closely with someone that has experience or do I seek something else?

submitted by /u/Gazed416
[link] [comments]

from Search Engine Optimization: The Latest SEO News https://www.reddit.com/r/SEO/comments/a14i3t/worth_the_shot/>

No comments:

Post a Comment