Friday, November 30, 2018

Domain name: hyphen or .net?

My preferred .com domain name is taken ... parked. The price is quite insane of course :/

I've looked at various prefix and so forth. The two word domain name contains keywords to the company and a little in regards to a general search.

My choice is this:

Put a hyphen between the words and create a .com or no hyphen and get a .net

example-name.com vs examplename.net

I know people say there's no SEO difference. Maybe that's true. But I do think there's a mental preference to .com when they see it show up.

Which do think is better given the above?

submitted by /u/dtheme
[link] [comments]

from Search Engine Optimization: The Latest SEO News https://www.reddit.com/r/SEO/comments/a1sprb/domain_name_hyphen_or_net/>

No comments:

Post a Comment