Thursday, September 27, 2018

Been in Google Sandbox for over six months. Should I be worried?

I launched my domain over six months ago and have been in the sandbox since day one. I have read a lot of research stating domains are normally out of the sandbox between three to six months, and most websites with competitive keywords are in the box for six months.

I always update my site at least twice a week with new articles with useful information and news in my niche. The domain is active.

Should I be worried about my domain for being in the sandbox longer than six months?

submitted by /u/Franklin551
[link] [comments]

from Search Engine Optimization: The Latest SEO News https://www.reddit.com/r/SEO/comments/9jeh8t/been_in_google_sandbox_for_over_six_months_should/>

No comments:

Post a Comment