Friday, September 28, 2018

Should I remove AggregateRating schema markup?

I have implemented an AggregateRating schema on my website.

I have a specific products/projects on the website and only I'm the only one who is giving the rates. Still cannot decide if I should enable visitors to rate.

For that products searches I'm on the front page. Usually in the first 5 results. I'm trying to rate that products honestly, so lots of them have 2 stars. Competitors do not have AggregateRating implemented, and I'm worried that I'm not getting clicks for that not so good rated products.

Will I be better if I remove AggregateRating schema markup?

submitted by /u/scratch82
[link] [comments]

from Search Engine Optimization: The Latest SEO News https://www.reddit.com/r/SEO/comments/9jrclf/should_i_remove_aggregaterating_schema_markup/>

No comments:

Post a Comment