Saturday, September 29, 2018

Trying to buy a Domain for my Website

Hi Everyone! Please help my curiosity.

I am setting up a photograhy collaboration platform for our small team in Australia and was looking to buying a domain.

The domain is short, only xxxxxxxx.com (8 letters) and potentially, a popular search term. It was up for sale for only USD 9.99 per year (89.99 for 5 yrs) till yesterday but I had no funds. I managed some money today but the domain is not available.

It is not parked, doesn't have an IP redirect assigned and is locked by EPP for "clientTransfer" from Registrar which is US based. Interestingly, Archive.org wayback machine shows there was a parking website until before 2016/2017 and then no history after that, it was removed.

Please someone tell me how long before the EPP lock is removed ? Will I be able to buy it again?

submitted by /u/princelcfr
[link] [comments]

from Search Engine Optimization: The Latest SEO News https://www.reddit.com/r/SEO/comments/9k33ya/trying_to_buy_a_domain_for_my_website/>

No comments:

Post a Comment