Wednesday, September 26, 2018

Ranking for local keywords outside cities/big neighborhoods? Help

Let's say I own a plumbing business in the suburbs (somewhere 15-20 miles away from New York City), like a specific county where I only serve certain small towns located in that county. Then I'm assuming, I will be targeting keywords like "plumbing [insert town name here]" or "plumbing [insert county name here]". However, none of them have any search volume. "plumbing [insert major city name here]" like nyc is obviously where the volume is at because it's a big city. so for a local business that only serves a specific county within a state like suburban towns, what would be the target keywords to rank for local-wise when none of them have any volume? like i wouldnt want my business ranking for "plumbing manhattan" if my business is located 20 miles away in New Jersey and I only serve one or multiple countries within the state. problem is, no volume.

submitted by /u/drinkyafkingmilk
[link] [comments]

from Search Engine Optimization: The Latest SEO News https://www.reddit.com/r/SEO/comments/9j3aog/ranking_for_local_keywords_outside_citiesbig/>

No comments:

Post a Comment