Wednesday, October 31, 2018

Creating An Internal Link Profile

Hey guys! I just took over an SEO campaign, and had a question.

So my client's website has a bunch of articles relating to a service that they provide. (About 15 or so for this topic) They didn't set up any internal links from the articles to the main service page. So here's my question.

I know that I need to setup links with keyword-rich anchor text that link back to the main service page. Now, do I also need to make sure that my main service page has links pointing back to the articles? Do I need the links to travel forward and backward? With 20 different articles, I don't want to spam my users who are on my main service page.

Any input would be greatly appreciated. Thank you!

submitted by /u/Easypeck
[link] [comments]

from Search Engine Optimization: The Latest SEO News https://www.reddit.com/r/SEO/comments/9sz1o6/creating_an_internal_link_profile/>

No comments:

Post a Comment