Wednesday, October 31, 2018

Next SEO Level for my forum?

Hey reddit,

since about 6 months I have a pretty successfull forum with about 5k unique visitors every day. I get about 1.9k-2.1k daily SEO traffic, which is really good.

I started pretty small from multiple hundreds SEO searches per day, bought some backlinks months ago and now I'm at this point.

However since a 1-2 month's my daily SEO traffic pretty much settled around the 2k mark. What would be the next step to make sure I can maybe double these numbers?

I know from a competitor, which has the same niche(s) in his forum, that he get's about 15k-20k daily visitors from google. But they are already on the market for more than 3 years.

I compared our both backlink statistics and they have waaay more backlinks than I do.

Would the best choice to purchase some quality backlinks on a continuous basis? My On-Page optimization seems pretty good, I guess to reach the next level I have to work on the off-page things.

Let me know what you think :)

Thanks!

submitted by /u/BATEMANx9
[link] [comments]

from Search Engine Optimization: The Latest SEO News https://www.reddit.com/r/SEO/comments/9szt6l/next_seo_level_for_my_forum/>

No comments:

Post a Comment