Tuesday, October 30, 2018

I got an offer from a company that's running Angular! Would this be a big challenge?

Hi guys

I got a good offer from a big company, they just started and their site is running on Angular. money is not my main concern but I do not like my situation in my current company.

Now I have seen how bad SAP React is, another major big budget website, although they are spending millions on marketing but their ranking is not even in first 100, partially because they're new and another is because of JS.

In my current job, I am doing pretty well with an HTML website and an old domain, with a strong brand, on-page optimization is all that's required to rank up.

So should I take the chance and jump out? Would Angular cause me to fail?

submitted by /u/FairlyClassic
[link] [comments]

from Search Engine Optimization: The Latest SEO News https://www.reddit.com/r/SEO/comments/9slj9i/i_got_an_offer_from_a_company_thats_running/>

No comments:

Post a Comment