Monday, January 3, 2022

Google Display Ads question

Hello everyone, I have a question about Google Display ads. I know it is unrelative but I don’t know where to ask this question. I believe this subredit has the expertise to answer this question:

Does websites have a control over display ads in their website?

Some of websites gave me a price for their banners which has ads.google… links. The price is based on CPM.

I can target these websites with Google Display Ads campaign with CPC as they are in Google Display Network.

Why are they giving me price for these banners? Can they prevent me from targeting their website with Google Display Campaign?

submitted by /u/Strange_Cockroach_28
[link] [comments]

from Search Engine Optimization: The Latest SEO News https://www.reddit.com/r/SEO/comments/rvdz31/google_display_ads_question/>

No comments:

Post a Comment