Friday, January 7, 2022

Is there a tool to export reddit posts similar to how you can export SERPs?

I've used a lot of browser extensions to get domains, page titles, descritions etc. from SERPs, but I wonder if there's anything similar for reddit?

Nothing indepth, just something that can get the post title, # of upvotes, # of comments, and the post link.

I want to start a blog for my hobby which has a small but fairly active community on reddit. Hopefully I can get topic ideas by exporting posts either from reddit search results or frontpage of subreddits.

submitted by /u/sashasmaddeninglaugh
[link] [comments]

from Search Engine Optimization: The Latest SEO News https://www.reddit.com/r/SEO/comments/ryr6uw/is_there_a_tool_to_export_reddit_posts_similar_to/>

No comments:

Post a Comment