Saturday, January 1, 2022

Is it a good idea to create a page about a product that has not gotten released yet? e.g. Iphone 14

I have my own Automotive parts shop and there are cars that are about to be released within a few weeks. Is it smart that I create a page for the car parts that I will be offering for the cars already? Would I grant myself an advantage over the competitors? Would google rank that particular page higher?

Since I won't have the automotive parts for the to-be-released cars yet, would it be any disadvantageous since the bounce rate would be logically higher? People visiting the page will most likely leave it immediately once noticing that the product they searched for is not available on the page they clicked at.

submitted by /u/Ok_Assumption_1684
[link] [comments]

from Search Engine Optimization: The Latest SEO News https://www.reddit.com/r/SEO/comments/rtlkyn/is_it_a_good_idea_to_create_a_page_about_a/>

No comments:

Post a Comment