Sunday, January 9, 2022

I purchased some competitive domain names, should I redirect or landing page?

I'm a wedding photographer/videographer and I have a website with my business name.

I recently acquired some generic domain domains that had lapsed like [countryname]weddingphotographer.com and [cityname]weddingphotographer.com

At the moment I have them on a 301 redirect to my business website.

From an SEO perspective, If I want to make good use of them, am I better off having a landing page on these domains that links (via button) to my brand website? Or am I better off keeping them as a redirect?

My idea for the landing page would be to make it a good looking landing page with some keywords and description that fits the domain name and then link to my brand website.

submitted by /u/L0ckz0r
[link] [comments]

from Search Engine Optimization: The Latest SEO News https://www.reddit.com/r/SEO/comments/rzotby/i_purchased_some_competitive_domain_names_should/>

No comments:

Post a Comment