Thursday, January 6, 2022

SEO Is A Long Game, Don't Rush The Process

When I began in SEO I didn't see profit till roughly my second year in the industry and even then the margins were so slim because I was trying to focus on making a name for myself and discounted my services. Now the reason I even say this is because I tend to see a lot of people join the industry looking for instant results than dropping out immediately when they don't get the results they expected.

SEO isn't for the faint of heart especially when you're doing the "Google Dance" and your website is moving up and down 20 rankings a week. It's a long-term game and needs to be treated as such I tell my clients they shouldn't even expect serious results till about 6+ months in and by laying this boundary I've created a successful business model that allows me to breathe. So for those of you who are in your first year and struggling or those on the fence about getting started please treat SEO like the business it is and not the slot machine people talk about it like. It's a long term game but if you stay the course and follow the process I promise you'll see results.

submitted by /u/Juicetin1998
[link] [comments]

from Search Engine Optimization: The Latest SEO News https://www.reddit.com/r/SEO/comments/rxs30w/seo_is_a_long_game_dont_rush_the_process/>

No comments:

Post a Comment