Monday, January 3, 2022

Thinking about buying an established blog in my niche with the purpose of driving traffic to my main site.

Hi all, I'm looking to put this idea through the meat grinder. I run a site that sells a service. There is a blog in my niche with lots of relevant content, but this blog does not sell their own products.

It looks like the owners abandoned it since they haven't posted new content since early 2020.

Am I crazy for thinking about tracking down the owners and offer to buy the blog to drive traffic to my main site with backlinks and such? Thanks in advance.

submitted by /u/Ok_Dragonfruit_2849
[link] [comments]

from Search Engine Optimization: The Latest SEO News https://www.reddit.com/r/SEO/comments/rvobhy/thinking_about_buying_an_established_blog_in_my/>

No comments:

Post a Comment