Wednesday, July 31, 2019

Asked by my business owner friend to help him out in seo, where do I start what do

So my friend just opened a small business (a yoga studio) and wants me to help him out with seo cor hus business. I think he has a wordpress running on wordpress.

I am a second year comp sci student and it's great experience for me so I agreed but I told him I have no clue about SEO.

Before I start googling, can you guys point me some links or general advice one what information I need for my friend and what I should look into doing.

If there's any literature or videos you point me to, that'll be great.

submitted by /u/rondopro9
[link] [comments]

from Search Engine Optimization: The Latest SEO News https://www.reddit.com/r/SEO/comments/ckhpez/asked_by_my_business_owner_friend_to_help_him_out/>

No comments:

Post a Comment