Wednesday, July 31, 2019

Is there value in syndicating content?

I've been on the fence about syndicating the content on my blog to medium, HuffPost and other authority sites that would be willing to publish the articles. However, I'm curious to how much impact it will actually have, if there's really any benefit at all or do I run the risk of penalising my already ranking blog posts due to duplicate content.

I understand Google don't penalise with manual action for syndication (most of the time) like many believe, but, I'm still wary.

I was wondering if you guys have any thoughts or experience on this?

submitted by /u/AmITheOneWhoKnocks
[link] [comments]

from Search Engine Optimization: The Latest SEO News https://www.reddit.com/r/SEO/comments/ck5g5t/is_there_value_in_syndicating_content/>

No comments:

Post a Comment