Monday, July 29, 2019

strange traffic on my website

Hi I have recently launched a woocommerce shop for about two weeks . few days ago i was checking my traffic stats and i saw about 1 up to 2k visitors per day my alexa rank was 12m and now is down to 5.5m 92k in Iran most of the visitors are directly comming to website and also i only have some low budget cpc plans which are at most deliver 100 a day is this something i should be worried about or happy ? cloudflare dashbord says the same as google analytics there is another wierd issue : i get different stats on google analytics mobile and the desktop platform i am no tech nerd i only read couple of seo articles and trying to run a bussiness here im worried this kind of strange terrafic will make google penalty my website to abyss here is my website if anyone wants to check it : zarparoon.ir

submitted by /u/Khosrohamid
[link] [comments]

from Search Engine Optimization: The Latest SEO News https://www.reddit.com/r/SEO/comments/cjk7zu/strange_traffic_on_my_website/>

No comments:

Post a Comment