Wednesday, July 31, 2019

Is it better to reuse an older post than to write new posts on similar topics?

For year events or seasons, I have blog posts I've written in the past that are equally relevant at each time each year. For example, when the monsoon rain finally hits AZ (where I live and our business operates), there is a blog post that I should be writing to explain a few things to our customers. This can happen at varying days, and is more of a seasonal event than a particular day or holiday. Is it better to re-distribute the older post I've written about this topic, or should I write a new post each year? I can see some possible benefits to both, but thought I'd ask before doing anything today.

submitted by /u/Crotalus
[link] [comments]

from Search Engine Optimization: The Latest SEO News https://www.reddit.com/r/SEO/comments/ck8f53/is_it_better_to_reuse_an_older_post_than_to_write/>

No comments:

Post a Comment