Monday, July 29, 2019

Website keeps vanishing and re-appearing on Google

Hi everyone,

Two months ago I launched a place card maker called Weddingbird and it keeps disappearing from Google! For the keyword printable place card templates, it'll show up on page 5 for a day, disappear for a few and then magically show up again (as of now it's gone).

Has this happen to anyone before? I have no idea what I'm doing wrong... some more details about what i've done include:

  • I'm using a React static site generator
  • I have submitted a sitemap
  • I have meta descriptions for each page
  • I've submitted to Google's Search Console and requested the site to be indexed
  • SEO shows 100 when I run an audit on Google Lighthouse (81 when I use another source)

Would it have anything to do with new versions of the site being built using React? Any help would be appreciated 🙏

submitted by /u/shooting-unicorns
[link] [comments]

from Search Engine Optimization: The Latest SEO News https://www.reddit.com/r/SEO/comments/cjk2uy/website_keeps_vanishing_and_reappearing_on_google/>

No comments:

Post a Comment