Monday, July 29, 2019

Page is jumping ranking by large amounts daily

Hey guys, Just wondering if it's a volume thing or whether my page has issues. I have 4 keywords ranking on semrush and they are basically x town social media marketing, x town SEO, x town Facebook marketing and x town digital marketing.

My ranking on semrush can go from top 10 down to 80 and back up to 30 then back down again in 2 or so weeks. I havent changed the page in about a month.

So my question is, is this a volume issue that semrush isnt seeing enough search data; or is my page having issues?

submitted by /u/kpayney1
[link] [comments]

from Search Engine Optimization: The Latest SEO News https://www.reddit.com/r/SEO/comments/cj8yfs/page_is_jumping_ranking_by_large_amounts_daily/>

No comments:

Post a Comment