Saturday, July 27, 2019

Displaying images chronologically on Google Images

Hi!

I am merely a mediocre web developer, when this client came to me I thought he was going to ask only for small changes, but apparently, he wants help in a part of web development I am not that familiar with yet.

Currently, I got this client who wants his images chronologically (recent - oldest) on Google Images. I told him it was possible, but after doing some research, I am starting to have my doubts. His site is being hosted on Wordpress, and I have gotten access to all his posted content.

After digging around in the content itself, I noticed almost none of the images have some way to show when they were uploaded with what period they are connected (picture of steam trains would have to do with 1850, that kind of connection).

What is the best way to solve this problem? Is it even solvable?

Thanks for the help. (if you need any more info pls ask so, this client is of significant worth to me)

submitted by /u/RubenNijhuis
[link] [comments]

from Search Engine Optimization: The Latest SEO News https://www.reddit.com/r/SEO/comments/cifi36/displaying_images_chronologically_on_google_images/>

No comments:

Post a Comment