Tuesday, July 30, 2019

SEO/Monetization in Europe

Hey I'm from Euro zone and im pondering what or are there any clear avenues of monetization in EU ?

I'm pretty fresh to topic but it looks like a large chunk of monetization in US for bloggers is simply Amazon Affiliate program and few premium Ad networks.

I guess Amazon.com or .uk could be a thing in Europe but it doesn't seem to play with people that well. I did a bit of research there are solutions for EU but what are the tools that you trust or have good relationships.

My website is in Polish and i kinda understand that multiple languages in EU adds a lot of complexity to this question.

submitted by /u/JakubOboza
[link] [comments]

from Search Engine Optimization: The Latest SEO News https://www.reddit.com/r/SEO/comments/cjp4ea/seomonetization_in_europe/>

No comments:

Post a Comment