Thursday, January 30, 2020

Any way to reduce outsourced blogging costs for my niche sites?

Hey there, long time lurker. (hi other lurkers!)

I currently run 3 niche blogging websites which are all on autopilot via outsource writers.

One of them has been around for almost 2 years, with 60+ well written articles. This one has been making me money from ads and eBook sales (which is my plan for the other 2 sites).

My other 2 sites are of similar niches that I have pretty strong confidence will grow quite well organically also. These two are only 1 month old.

My issue is, to get these new sites start indexing well I'm spending $10USD per week on each site for a 500 word article. I worked out the math and when I do this for my 2 sites it totals to about $1100USD over 12 months, which is a lot for an independent developer like myself.

If I also add on my fortnightly costs for my already well established site, the sum total to manage 3 niche blogs over 12 months ends up being closer to $1500USD.

I was wondering, has anyone been in a similar situation to myself where it suddenly becomes an expensive risk to proceed with more niche sites?

I would love to hear any suggestions anyone has on lowering my costs.

The profits from my first site are around $5USD/day avg so any external advice would be amazing before I decide to jump in the deep end.

Thanks!

submitted by /u/Moustachey
[link] [comments]

from Search Engine Optimization: The Latest SEO News https://www.reddit.com/r/SEO/comments/ew2tzw/any_way_to_reduce_outsourced_blogging_costs_for/>

No comments:

Post a Comment