Friday, January 31, 2020

SEO approach for writing about software/apps (personal blog)

Hello everyone!

On my personal (wordpress) blog with a domain, I usually write about freeware and use the Yoast plugin to help, but wanted to see if my approach was correct.

I usually write about a useful website or app and the keyword is something like "software X review" and try to do my SEO that way. I've tried looking at keyword alternatives, but just not sure how I should be going at this.

Would it be better to aim for keywords about the function of the app/software? e.g. "time zone converter", "X is a free word processor"?

Any help would be greatly appreciated, just want to bring more traffic to my hobby blog, thank you.

submitted by /u/fountainofdreams
[link] [comments]

from Search Engine Optimization: The Latest SEO News https://www.reddit.com/r/SEO/comments/ex27ib/seo_approach_for_writing_about_softwareapps/>

No comments:

Post a Comment