Wednesday, January 29, 2020

WORDPRESS USERS who have a light house score above 90 on mobile and 90 on desktop what theme and plugins are you using.

Sorry guys I am so slow at this. I have 3 websites that I am working on for different Local Service companies. (I mean these are simple websites like a few different information pages a blog and a form to capture leads) Any body want to share with me all their plugins and theme they are using to get above 90 on their wordpress website.

I will give gold if you can share with me a good landing page that has a high conversion rate for google ad words.

submitted by /u/justmoveon
[link] [comments]

from Search Engine Optimization: The Latest SEO News https://www.reddit.com/r/SEO/comments/evphfx/wordpress_users_who_have_a_light_house_score/>

No comments:

Post a Comment