Wednesday, January 29, 2020

Impact of "Case Studies" or "News Articles" on SEO?

Hi everyone, I'm very new to SEO and wordpress in general (I've been asked to take control by my boss and it is not my area of expertise at all!) so apologies if this is a stupid question! I have read that dead pages or "zombie pages" can affect the google rankings of our company website. Do past news articles or case studies contribute to these? For instance, we often write case studies which showcase the service we provide but these case studies may still have relevant information despite being published in 2013. Similarly, news articles are often posted to provide interesting reading or hopefully link people to our website in an organic way. Should I be removing old examples and if so, which ones should I remove and how do I decide?

Many thanks in advance!

submitted by /u/HoffmanMC
[link] [comments]

from Search Engine Optimization: The Latest SEO News https://www.reddit.com/r/SEO/comments/evlehm/impact_of_case_studies_or_news_articles_on_seo/>

No comments:

Post a Comment