Friday, January 31, 2020

Luxury Travel Agency Help

Hi everyone! I started a boutique luxury travel agency back in September. I don't have a budget for a social media guru at the moment. I'd like to grow my website in Los Angeles and Tulsa (especially Tulsa). My brand is Preserve Travel

I created my website via squarespace. How much time should I allocate to SEO's? I'm tech savvy and a quick learner. Tulsa is a huge market for me and I'm trying to get my website on the first page of a google search.

I'm planning on starting a blog soon with popular luxury destinations and hotels. I hope that will organically bring traffic. Again, I have no idea what I'm doing or how to get started. Any tips or recs (books, videos, forums) will be appreciated!!!

Thanks :)

submitted by /u/helloburrata
[link] [comments]

from Search Engine Optimization: The Latest SEO News https://www.reddit.com/r/SEO/comments/ewpun5/luxury_travel_agency_help/>

No comments:

Post a Comment