Friday, January 31, 2020

New to SEO. Have a client who owns a bar/restaurant. What should I charge based on the following services.

As the title says. I designed a website for a client and I will host it soon. They are asking for help marketing. The SEO is for a bar/restaurant in a certain part of the neighborhood that has plenty of competition. They receive decent foot traffic because of location but want to bring in more people. From my understanding, SEO can be a process and take anywhere from 3 to 12 months to see results. I would rather have it sooner than later.

I want to bill them monthly and give them a couple options. Here are the options I was thinking of. Option 1 Complete a full SEO audit

*Google My Business Optimization, Google says this is the #1 thing to do to increase their rank.

*Directory Listings, having more sites link to them.

*Facebook page, update all keywords cross-linking to GMB

*Google Search Console

*Google Analytics

*-Add reviews to their profiles such as Google, Facebook, Yelp, etc.

*-Have more content on the web including pictures.

Option 2(includes everything in option 1) This is for a more aggressive option to get results faster. *Google Ads

*Submit XML Sitemap

*Management of GMB

*Have content/articles written about them.

That is all I have come up with. Suggestions on other services that could assist is greatly appreciated as well. I really do believe in this business and want to see them succeed.

Thank you

submitted by /u/addictedtofit
[link] [comments]

from Search Engine Optimization: The Latest SEO News https://www.reddit.com/r/SEO/comments/ewlbrr/new_to_seo_have_a_client_who_owns_a_barrestaurant/>

No comments:

Post a Comment