Wednesday, January 29, 2020

How to rank blog posts for not just USA, but also UK, Canada, and others?

Hi everyone,

So I run a blog that makes money through ads and affiliate sales. I'm English, but as it's a completely online company this is irrelevant, and I type in American English, because, y'know...money.

However, I've reached a level where I'm ranking very highly for many high-value posts on US Google, and to further expand my audience I need to also rank on the UK, Canada, Australia Google etc SERPs for these same keywords for these posts.

Despite being ranked in the top 5 results for these keywords on US Google, I do not rank at all for some queries on UK google, or I am on the fifth page. Same for Canada. I'm unsure as to why this discrepancy has occurred, and any info would be amazing to replicate this US success in these other markets. The website is registered to a UK domain company and is hosted in the UK so you'd think this would boost UK credentials, but alas no.

Any info would be very much appreciated, cheers!

submitted by /u/londonshonourable
[link] [comments]

from Search Engine Optimization: The Latest SEO News https://www.reddit.com/r/SEO/comments/evpg6p/how_to_rank_blog_posts_for_not_just_usa_but_also/>

No comments:

Post a Comment