Friday, January 31, 2020

Content creation with my client

Hi,

So I do SEO for my client who's a photographer. We agreed that she would do her copywriting as she feels comfortable with it. All I had to do was provide her a keyword list.

So I did my research, gave her about 15 keywords (3-6 words) for each type/category of photography on her website: weddings, events, documentary.

I think she did an amazing job by describing each post, using Yoast as a guide and even adding H1 and H2s and internal links.

However, she only did it for the wedding category. She decided that it's pointless to do for the other categories as she will get paid more for wedding photography.

Fair enough.

Here's my question: would leaving the other two categories harm the overall on-page SEO? They are basically just portfolios with photos, no text, titles, nothing. I presume it's better than making them a 'thin content', with only a couple of sentences for each page?

What's your opinion?

submitted by /u/MacAndKompany
[link] [comments]

from Search Engine Optimization: The Latest SEO News https://www.reddit.com/r/SEO/comments/ewopqk/content_creation_with_my_client/>

No comments:

Post a Comment