Thursday, January 30, 2020

How should internal anchor text look like?

Hi guys,

There's thousands of info regarding this already, but I wanna hear your opinion.

Let's say I've a main subpage /dog-training and 100 news/blog posts on the same website linking to it. For best results, if I wanna rank for exact match kw, in this case Dog training should all of those posts have a anchor text dog training or I should still have different variations of it? Like; read about dog training, best way to train a dog, train a dog, how to train your dog etc.

I mean I know it looks better and not as spammy if you use variation. But if I have no intend to rank on other kw beside Dog training. How would you approach this?

Thanks,

submitted by /u/AldaMan77
[link] [comments]

from Search Engine Optimization: The Latest SEO News https://www.reddit.com/r/SEO/comments/ew3z24/how_should_internal_anchor_text_look_like/>

No comments:

Post a Comment