Sunday, May 30, 2021

Advice from some Experts?

Hi

I have a blog and was wondering if anybody knows how to go about making a membership section to restrict premium content for a small fee.

I cover a sporting event that occurs once a year the blog got over 30,000 page views last year just by being ranked on the second page of google for a specific keyword. Most users are spending 30+ minutes on the website just for the information.

I understand there a plugins that allow the setting up of a membership section, but I have two concerns.

Are these plugins safe?

Is it safe to take payments online using something like the paypal feature?

I know how to use wordpress and write the content, but that is really about it.

Any information would be much appreciated.

Cheers

submitted by /u/sportsbuddy35
[link] [comments]

from Search Engine Optimization: The Latest SEO News https://www.reddit.com/r/SEO/comments/noqoaz/advice_from_some_experts/>

No comments:

Post a Comment