Sunday, May 30, 2021

My domain redirect idea - is that a good idea?

OK, so I have a DA 92 Press Release that has is on a "High Domain" Authority domain, but the links embedded in the Press Release are dofollow - which is pretty standard.

The chances of this PR Release (and my embedded backlinks) of getting indexed is fairly low I think - so - what I did was I redirected a bunch of expired domains that have decent niche-specific links to them and 301'd the root of these domains to my specific PR URL.

The point being that I redirect the bot from the expired domains to the PR Release in an attempt to power up my URL on that DA 92

Sound good or a bit of a waste of time?

Be honest - I'd rather hear that it's a BS strategy if you think so or it has some merit?

Thanks

submitted by /u/concisehacker
[link] [comments]

from Search Engine Optimization: The Latest SEO News https://www.reddit.com/r/SEO/comments/noqyta/my_domain_redirect_idea_is_that_a_good_idea/>

No comments:

Post a Comment