Sunday, May 30, 2021

Months-in and neither Facebook nor Google are acknowledging / posting my clients' Reviews, cannot figure-out *why* I'm getting this block :/

tl;dr-- Maybe 1/4th year ago I setup my "Facebook biz Page" and "Google [verified] Business accounts", and initially was upset at Feedback/Ratings/Reviews never showing-up after clients left it, it'd show on their end as working normal but wouldn't show-up on my page for either service. Figured "Let time pass, you're too new" but I've done that and this past week on 2 occasions I finished a job and then literally saw as the clients "rated" and "left feedback" and on their end it looked fine, but it never impacts my public-facing Feedback/Ratings! I am doing good on IRL-referrals only right now, but could do soo much better if all my clients could leave the feedback that they are eager to leave for me :P I know this is an incredibly narrow facet of SEO, if it even is at all, but figure this is by-far the most appropriate sub for this, thanks in-advance for anything :D Have a great (remainder-of!) weekend everyone!!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Yes I know it's not SEO in the strictest sense but cannot fathom that Google is putting my (verified, functional & frequently-used) business-listing anywhere remotely where it should be, but that's not why I'm posting today, I need help resolving why I cannot receive Feedback/Reviews/Scoring from my clientele, I figured 'Maybe the accounts need to be a lil older' but it's been like a quarter of a year at least and I recently tried-again (asked 2 clients to leave feedback, asked in-person because am afraid Google's algorithms may see&ban 'requested feedback' as requesting it is in-violation, anyway I know for-fact that it's still the same problem as I was with both clients this past week when they attempted to leave my feedback, it would show-up on their end as submitted but would-not show up on my end, or affect/change my "0 Reviews/feedback" ratings)

I hope you guys can understand me not linking-to my business, sadly I've yet to create an account for Reddit with that handle and really don't want my ages-old Reddit linked to my fledgling tree service's Facebook&Google pages :P I know the 'standard' rejection-reasons IE having your friends leaving feedback, or people creating a google/facebook account right-before leaving the feedback, I have avoided every.last.trap that I have ever heard of (as I've no intent of "playing fast&loose" here), but after this long you'd think my feedbacks&reviews would show on one of these services, the fact that neither are functional here makes me think there's some hard-block on my account for some reason I cannot find or see :/ Have considered putting $$$ into my facebook&google accounts, in an attempt to rectify any misgivings on their ends, does this sound like at least worth trying?

Thanks a ton for any&all insight into this, I want to make a WP page (static page of hours/services/etc, maybe pictorials of jobs) as well and "get on my SEO-game" but for right now I'm getting enough real-world referrals that online-presence has taken a faaaaar backseat to just working jobs, and I want to rectify it but it feels futile when I cannot start racking up my (legitimate & justly-earned!) reviews/ratings/feedbacks!!

submitted by /u/neovngr
[link] [comments]

from Search Engine Optimization: The Latest SEO News https://www.reddit.com/r/SEO/comments/nogdid/monthsin_and_neither_facebook_nor_google_are/>

No comments:

Post a Comment